Madtown Munchies was founded by a UW graduate in 2006. The company offers online ordering and 30 minute delivery of convenience-store products in high demand by college students. With a working business model in place, Madtown Munchies is ready to maximize potential in Madison and expand to college campuses nationwide.
Work both individually and collaboratively with the business owner and manager on:
- Expansion tasks such as: Marketing, growth opportunities, and researching new product development
- Daily tasks: weekly scheduling, insuring top level customer service, maintaining proper inventory level
- Current UW-Madison student
- Must be outgoing, detail oriented, innovative and business oriented
- Strong written and oral communications
- Have a willingness to learn about Madtown Munchies products & services
- Have a genuine interest in small business development
- Previous business experience a plus!
- Have a somewhat flexible schedule, and have the ability to occasionally work at night.
- Able to commit 20-25hrs/week
Location: Madison, WI
Time Period: Fall 2013 academic term
Compensation: Stipend and company discount
Desired Background: All majors;
Organization Contact: Jeremy Neren
Organization Website: http://www.madtownmunchies.com/
BuckyNet ID: 65411
Application Deadline: August 23, 2013
**Additional application details & requirements can be found on BuckyNet**